The annual Community Informatics Research Network (CIRN) conference hosted at the Monash University Prato Centre in Italy has been postponed this year due to COVID-19. In its place, we have organized CIRN Virtual Webinar Series which you are invited to attend. The events are being organized by a team from the Digital Equity Group at Monash University (Australia) and the Comunity Informatics Lab at Simmons University (USA).
- The Informatics of Community Mutual Aid on October 19, 2020 9PM US EST (1AM GMT)
- ICT4D beyond ICT on October 26, 2020 US 4AM EST (8AM GMT)
- Indigenous Archives Collective on November 2, 2020 12PM EST (4PM GMT)
- Globalization, Power, and Community Empowerment in Pandemic Times on Nov 9, 2020 (3PM GMT)
- Memorialization, Digital Media and the State November 16, 2020 *time tbd